Landscape Maintenance Foreman/Crew Leader AND Laborers
• Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
• Possess a valid driver’s license and must be insurable on company’s insurance policy.
• Have a clean criminal record.
• Physically able to handle the work load of a Maintenance Leadman and/or Laborer and lift 50+ LBS.
• Has a minimum of two years’ experience in Landscape Maintenance.
Maintenance Foreman/Crew Leader responsibilities:
• Thoroughly familiar with all aspects of Landscape Maintenance to include: Cleanups, mowing, mulching, pruning, trimming, edging, weed whacking, bed maintenance, fertilization, etc.
• Able to operate company truck and all maintenance equipment safely and effectively.
• Able to perform daily preventative maintenance (PM) on company equipment.
• Ensures all safety procedures are followed and reports any unsafe conditions to supervisors.
• Meets or exceeds company deadline for each job while finishing within budget.
• Train a team and maintain a high level of morale.
• Operate Snowplowing vehicle and plow for the winter.
Opportunities to use your skills to make a career with us are available. Use the form to apply now.