Grow with us.
Spend days outside building custom landscapes across Western New York. We encourage our employees to learn many different aspects of landscaping and horticulture so they might make a career working for us. We value hard work and skilled labor, and reward employees by promoting from within. Consider applying to work with Regan Landscape.
Please sumbit your name, contact info, resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Possess a valid driver’s license .
- Physically able to handle the workload of a Maintenance Lead-man and/or Laborer and lift 50+ LBS.
- Has a minimum of two years’ experience in Landscape Maintenance.
Maintenance Foreman/Crew Leader responsibilities:
- Thoroughly familiar with all aspects of Landscape Maintenance to include: Cleanups, mowing, mulching, pruning, trimming, edging, weed whacking, bed maintenance, fertilization, etc.
- Able to operate company truck and all maintenance equipment safely and effectively.
- Able to perform daily preventative maintenance (PM) on company equipment.
- Ensures all safety procedures are followed and reports any unsafe conditions to supervisors.
- Meets or exceeds company deadline for each job while finishing within budget.
- Train a team and maintain a high level of morale.
- Operate Snowplowing vehicle and plow for the winter.
“I enjoy working for Regan Landscape because each day is different, Regan is always evolving and consistently improving. It makes my job both challenging and rewarding! I enjoy coming in to the office every morning and working with our team!” — Katie B.
“I have been searching for something to finally call a career for years – I found that here with Regan Landscape. The internal drive to always be better exists both in the office and in the field – it’s what makes each day so unique.” — Chris G.
“Working in the medical insurance field for so many years, I truly wanted a change and to challenge my customer service skills with a different company. So far, everyone is more than willing to answer my questions and has made me feel welcome! I am excited to continue to learn the process here and grow with Regan Landscape!” — Amanda M.